Northgard Clan Of The Lynx Update Notes
Northgard is a real-time strategy game with cities building elements and population management. The last DLC pack of the game has been abandoned, launching the new Lynx Clan in the world of Northgard. The Lynx Clan gameplay is based on hunting for improvements, with units and buildings on the theme of hunting replacing the default structures. The patch also adds a new series of modifications, balancing and patches to the game.
- Departure bonus
- renowned bonus
- Knowledge Tree
- General modifications
- User interface
- Gameplay changes
- Relic Jormunr
One of the big changes up with this update is the new game rules for the MimirsBrunn, the bonus lens that appears on the cards provides an additional optional goal to acquire more knowledge. Mimirsbrunn is now a functionality that players must keep if they want to keep the technology they unlocked with. Players can no longer simply launch knowledge guards on functionality to get bonuses, but instead, they must fight and defend one of the most important technological features of the card.
Remote units will now be much more user-friendly. Instead of getting upstanding, the units should theoretically place themselves in better positions to make the most of their reach on an attack order. This should eliminate some of the difficulties of micromanagement of the game without directly ruining the level of competence.
See the update notes in their entirety below.
- Win hunting trophies by killing animals.
- You can invoke Browndr and Kaelinn to your training camp. Mielikki The Beastmaster is weaker than other warlords but does not cost iron.
- The archery field replaces the ax launcher camp. The trackers they drive are remote units that pull a wide variety of arrows.
- The hunter's way replaces the military channels. Expense hunting trophies to unlock powerful capacities for Brundr, Kaelinn and trackers.
Lure (200 fame)
- Unlock mythical lure for Mielikki. It can place a lure in an area not controlled by the enemy, which will periodically attract mythical animals. They come in greater numbers with time.
Oskoreia (fame 500)
- Unlock the Oskoreia ability to Mielikki. She remembers the last and most powerful mythical animals that the clan killed. In their spiritual form, they come back for a last unleashing on earth.
- Glepnir, The Lynx Relic allows the user to place a trap in a non-enemy area. Activate on demand to reveal spikes that damage and slow the enemy as long as it stays inside. 30 last seconds.
- The cost of the next feast is reduced by 5% (up to 50%) per animal killed by the clan. +2 happiness during a party. Also give a free silo upgrade.
- Defense towers are equipped with the tracker arrows that you have selected in the archery field.
- Lynx jump and frequently dodge all air bone attacks. Gives to brown and Kaelinn + 35% max.
The wild hunt
- Mielikki can place an extra lure at a time. The spirits of Oskoreia earn + 20% attack power.
- Unlock commercial roads to the counter. Allows you to sell hunting trophies on the market (ratio 2: 1). Merchants produce 15% Kröwns.
(New) The Korean language is now available on Northgard.
(new) Server area for Asia.
(New) Northgard is now compatible with the ASUS keyboard will have. Aura offers an almost infinite spectrum of colors, patterns and the possibility of linking lighting to the activity of the Northgard game.
(new) New music _ "Angst of the Unlight" _ has been added to the game.
(new) Sound design for Militia.
(Reworked) The charging time icon has been added over the old cemetery.
(New) The options menu has been improved.
(correction of a bug) In the "Create new game" menu, "Advanced Options" have been corrected. These options have been reset after each new game.
(correction of a bug) Click on the skill of a unit does not delete the health bar.
The LifeBar user interface has been improved. Get an effect with a life bar icon (ex: bloodbath) forces the display of the life bar for the duration of the affect.
(correction of a bug) The icons of the life bar no longer appear above the blizzard effect.
• Mimirsbrunn is no longer a "consumable": if a player has already recovered his technology, another player can now resume the tile and look for his own technology.
• A player must have Mimirsbrunn if he wants to benefit from the technology he has chosen. If he loses Mimirsbrunn, he must take it back to benefit from the effect.
• Each player can choose his own technology, technology is not related to Mimirsbrunn.
• The MIMIRSBRUNN button in the Knowledge Tree has been moved.
(new) 5 colonized areas give +1 ⇒ +2 production of knowledge.
• (Rework) Remote units no longer have to find a place at the maximum range of their targets (especially watchtower) if they are already placed and within range. In general, remote units groups should try to place a little more intelligently on the ground.
• (Rework) Animation-based attack and damage calculations have been cleaned and rewritten to standardize the results in all cases.
These changes affect:
Slows: The different slowdowns do not pile up, only the strongest current slowdown is taken into account and correctly affects the target DPS.
Remote units: had a different way of calculating the damage of their attacks, which caused changes of DPS with the speed of attack.
• (Rework) The delay of remote units between chained attacks has been reduced and properly taken into account for the calculation of damage
These changes should allow remote units to attack more quickly, but only once they started shooting.
It has also solved a problem that strongly reduced the DPS of distance attacks (about 25%), this should be corrected, so expect that the ax launchers and trackers are as deadly from far away. The are within melee.
• (New) A right click on an allied unit should move the units to the position you clicked and not also to the allied unit you clicked.
• (New) Wolves will not attack the surroundings when their area is invaded.
• (New) Forge an object (ex: relic) when transferring the area with the forge to an ally, no longer resets the progression or delete the resources involved.
• The Horse Related Bonus 200 gave 5% damage bonus to warriors and ax launchers. It was not planned and this was corrected.
• Food business technology: food trade now increases your Kröwns revenues on 70% trade routes on tiles with a source of natural food as expected.
• Exchange iron to 0 and get "Jord's blessing" now gives iron instead of 9.
• The influence of Magni on the dragon gas bar now shows the good bonus.
• Dragon's "Capture" technology: Myrkalfar enslaved account for +3 ⇒ 2 servants.
• Vegvisir can no longer be generated during the "imported knowledge" battle.
• The effects are not initialized or completely deleted when reloading a game during the current effects.
• The Fisherman tool has been corrected. In a very particular case, it did not work properly.
• The IA units no longer attack the abandoned rounds as long as they could be captured.
• Correction of instant injuries / death of scouts. This happens when Vedfolnir has revealed many tiles before sending the scout.
• The selection of codel units to treat from the healers' hut now works correctly.
• The villagers do not ask for more additional houses when a house finishes its construction.
• A villagers transformed into scout is no longer "no work" (for 2 seconds) after its transformation.
• During the dance of victory, some villagers were "without work"; This is no longer the case.
• Fixed multiple multiplayer crash problems.
• The AI in the battle of conquest "Beyond the sea" has been corrected.
• The militia can now appear in the conquest mission "surrounded".
• It is no longer possible to produce Krowns when the combat conquest "The price of greed" with the CERF clan and its technology "the value of major actions".
• Special rule "The Eldhrumnir relic does not cost iron, takes half the time to forge and does not count as a relic of construction" in the battle "race to yggrasil".
• The departure bonus of +40 KEY CERF is now correctly assigned.
• In Chapter 3, skip the dialogue will not block brand and warriors.
The "How Add Mod to Multiplayer" button has been reworked.
NEW Adding the Player.unlockTech () function to give technologies to the player.
NEW Adding the Player.LockTech () function to remove the technologies from the player.
NEW Adding the Player.giveFreeTech () function to provide free technologies to the player.
NEW Adding the Player.unlockEdForFree () function to find out if a technology has been unlocked for free.
NEW Adding the Player.genericnotify function to display the custom notifications of the script.
NEW Adding Player.AddpingFlag () To send a ping to the minicart and the world with a flag.
NEW Adding Field Gamestate.ScriptDesc To add descriptive text in the mod window, accessible from the Victory Progress screen.
NEW Adding the Player.equiparrow () function to change the type of arrow of the tracker.
NEW Adding the Player.geActiveAndRowType () function to find out which arrows are currently used.
NEW Adding the Player.hastrophy () function to find out if a hunting tray capacity has been unlocked.
NEW Adding the Player.unLocky () function to unlock a chart capacity for the lynx.
NEW Adding the ISHOST () function to test if the script is running host side or client side. (Multiplayer only)
NEW Adding the Player.getTradingPost () function to get all the countertops belonging to the player.
NEW A new "InstantBuild" property has been added for CDB buildings.